ATTENTION ILLINOIS PHARMACISTS
New licensure requirements in illinois now require pharmacists to complete 1 credit hour each on the following topics:
1. Sexual Harassment
2. Implicit Bias
Preventing Sexual Harassment : Illinois Pharmacists can access this course by Registering HERE
Registration for the Implicit Bias is now open. November 16th 2023 LIVE. 6-7PM. Register HERE
CPE Monitor® makes tracking your continuing pharmacy education (CPE) and monitoring your compliance requirements easier – and more affordable – than ever when you upgrade to the Plus plan.
The enhanced plus plan features and benefits continue to be available for subscribers at the new price point, including:
- Customized alerts that remind them of their CPE requirements – whether they have one license or several licenses.
- Access to a breakdown of the remaining hours and state-specific requirements to renew their license.
- Upload and apply non-ACPE CE courses and certificates to relevant state licenses.
- Detailed, state-specific transcripts that can be submitted to the boards.
- Access to ACPE's CPD Platform that will assist pharmacists to develop and maintain their competence, enhance their professional practice, and support achievement of their career goals.
Expanding Cultural Competencies for Transgender and Transitioning Patients Register Here