Requirements for CE Credit
SIUE School of Pharmacy will transmit pharmacist activity completions to CPE Monitor. To view a list of all ACPE-accredited activities you have taken, log in to CPE Monitor at www.mycpemonitor. For information on the eligibility of this continuing education credit toward meeting your CME/CE requirements, please consult your professional association or state licensing board.
For questions regarding CME/CE activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that all course credits earned are present in their cpe monitor profile within the timeframe specified by ACPE.
- Define key terminology relating to sex and gender
- Describe your role in the care of a transgender patient
- Demonstrate an appropriate method to ask about a patient's pronouns
- Identify terminology to avoid regarding transgender patients
- Identify barriers to health care for transgender patients